Welcome to the Office of the Treasurer
- 2018 Tax Title Auction Map
- 2018 Tax Title Online Auction
- 2018 Tax Title Auction Notice
- 2018 Tax Title Auction Terms of Sale
- Property Tax Special Notice - State School Levy
- School Levy Charts
- 2018 Property Tax Certification - Why have my taxes increased
Tax information is available on our Taxsifter website or by calling the Mason County Treasurer's Office at 360-427-9670, Ext. 475.
Mason County Treasurer
PO Box 429
Shelton, WA 98584-0429
Elisabeth (Lisa) Frazier, Mason County Treasurer
The County Treasurer holds a key position of public trust in the financial affairs of local government.
- The billing and collection of real and personal property taxes (including foreclosure and distraint proceedings against delinquent accounts for sale at public auctions), special assessments, gambling taxes, and other miscellaneous revenue.
- Receipting and accounting for all funds and deposits of revenue for the state, county and junior taxing districts.
- Depositing and investing of all funds for the county and junior taxing districts. Managing the cash flow of the county and junior taxing districts.
- Coordinating banking services for the county and junior taxing districts.
- Collecting excise tax on the sale or transfer of real property and mobile homes.
- Administering short and long term debt financing.
Mission StatementTo efficiently and effectively collect, report and manage all monies and debt for the County and all other junior and special purpose districts. To provide responsive, courteous and knowledgeable service to all our customers.
Core ValuesWe Believe in:
- Providing personal attention and service
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Listening to our customers
- Helping to educate our customers
- Having a sense of humor
- Being involved in our communities
- Challenging and rewarding ourselves and others
Service ExpectationsTake Pride in……
- Acknowledging and greeting others with a smile
- Providing individual attention
- Valuing others and their time
- Treating others with courtesy and respect
- Expressing appreciation of others and saying “thank you”
- Creating a positive experience
- Informing and advising accurately
- Taking responsibility, initiative and ownership
- Building trust, enhancing or establishing valuable resources and relationships
- Learning daily; sharing and providing alternatives and solutions
- Being professional in appearance, demeanor and representative of the office
- Having fun!