Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of March 19th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of March 19th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- March 20th, 2018 - Regular Meeting
- March 20th, 2018 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 03/14/2018 - News Release - 2018 Requirements for Development Permit Applications - Mason County's Permit Assistance Center has recently updated the development permit application requirements in response to upcoming changes in the technology. These changes are designed to align industry code requirements for digital submissions.
- 03/14/2018 - New RFP - Rustlewood Sewer Main Cleaning. Closes April 3rd, 2018.
- 3/12/2018 - New - The Mason County Therapeutic Courts would like to invite you to a Family Recovery Court Graduation on Thursday March 29, 2018 at 11:15 am. If you have need for special consideration please contact Renee Cullop at 360-427-9670 ext. 296.
- 3/1/2018 - New Proclamation - Invasive Species Awareness Week
- 2/26/2018 - New - The Mason County Therapeutic Courts would like to invite you to a Veterans Court graduation on Thursday March 8, 2018 at 1:30 pm. If you have need of special consideration please contact Renee Cullop at 360-427-9670 ext. 296
- 2/20/2018 - New - The Mason County Therapeutic Courts would like to invite you to a Drug Court graduation on Tuesday March 6, 2018 at 3:00 pm. If you have need of special consideration please contact Renee Cullop at 360-427-9670 ext 296
- 2/8/2018 - New - Community Meeting Skokomish Valley Road Improvement Project - The community is invited to a meeting to discuss potential improvements to the Skokomish Valley Road in the general area between the Vance Creek bridge and Eells Hill Road. The Mason Conservation District and Mason County are evaluating a suite of road improvement options aimed at improving habitat and flood resiliency. The work is funded by a Salmon Recovery grant.
- 2/7/2018 - News Release - Park Host needed for Mason County Sandhill Park - Mason County Parks Department is recruiting an on-site Park Host/Caretaker for Sandhill Park. The successful candidate must provide their own RV and the County provides water, power, and septic at no charge. Caretakers are responsible for opening and closing the park, site security, customer service, cleaning restrooms, and light maintenance duties in return for utilities. There is no salary or pay associated with this opportunity.
- 2/5/2018 - New - New Requirements for Building Permits Supplied with Well Water - On January 19, 2018 Governor Jay Inslee signed into law new legislation affecting how counties manage development supported by water right permit-exempt wells. These changes primarily affect how the Mason County Department of Community Services reviews and approves new building permits relying on water for domestic use from a permit-exempt well approved after the legislation was signed. The new law requires Community Services to collect a $500 fee for each of these building permits and for applicants to record a notice to title setting new limitations for groundwater withdrawal.
- 1/31/2018 - New - The Mason County Therapeutic Courts would like to invite you to a Drug Court Graduation on Tuesday February 13, 2018 at 3:00 PM. If you have need for special consideration please contact Renee Cullop at 360-427-9670 ext 296.
- 1/26/2018 - New Release - 2018 tax roll has been completed - Why are my 2018 property taxes so much higher? Pursuant to RCW 84.56.020, I, Elisabeth (Lisa) Frazier, Mason County Treasurer, hereby certify that the 2018 tax roll has been completed and is ready for collection beginning, January 29th, 2018. Please note that 2018 tax statements are tentatively scheduled to be mailed out the week of February 12, 2018.
- 1/16/2018 - News Release - Point in Time Count of Homeless People On January 25th 5 non- profits ( North Mason Resources, Community Lifeline, Crossroads Housing, Northwest Resources, and HOST), Veterans Organization, and Mason County Community Services are joining efforts to serve the homeless people of Mason County at four event locations.
- 1/10/2018 - News Release - Skokomish Valley River Alerts - Skokomish Valley residents are reminded to visit the County web page under "Quick Links" to sign up for emergency alerts for both National Weather Service warnings and Emergency Management specific area notifications.