Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of October 14th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of October 14th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- October 15th, 2019 - Regular Meeting
- October 15th, 2019 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 10/17/2019 - News Release - 2nd Half Property Taxes Due Oct 31 2019 - Mason County Treasurer, Lisa Frazier, would like to remind taxpayers that the 2nd half property tax payments for year 2019 are due on or before, Thursday, October 31St, 2019.
- 10/08/2019 - New - PBRS Update - The Mason County Board of County Commissioners took no action on moving forward with adoption of a Public Benefit Rating System at their regular meeting on Tuesday, October 1st, opting to continue with the current Open Space tax-incentive program.
- 10/3/2019 - New - Public invited to learn more about SR 3 Freight Corridor construction -
New roadway connection between Mason and Kitsap counties
BELFAIR – Community members are invited to attend an open house to learn more about a new route for travelers between Mason and Kitsap counties. The Washington State Department of Transportation is inviting the public to share feedback about the new roadway intended help travel around Belfair with the 6-mile State Route 3 Freight Corridor.
The project, formerly known as the “Belfair Bypass,” has a proposed alignment between SR 302 and Southwest Lake Flora Road, with construction scheduled to begin in 2022.
Open house information
When: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17
Where: North Mason High School Commons, 200 East Campus Drive, Belfair
Details: There is no formal presentation. Attendees can meet with WSDOT staff to learn more about the plans for the project and provide feedback.
This work is part of the SR 3 - Freight Corridor - New Alignment project, funded by the Connecting Washington transportation package.
SR 3 - Freight Corridor - New Alignment
- 10/1/2019 - New RFP - County Fleet Leasing and Maintenance Service - Through this Request for Proposals (RFP) Mason County (County) is seeking the services of a well-qualified company (Vendor) to submit a proposal for the ongoing leasing and fleet management services of vehicles for the Mason County General Fund Departments and the Mason County Sheriff’s Office to include police pursuit vehicles and County white fleet needs. Closes October 22, 2019
- 09/30/2019 - New RFP - Janitorial Services - Through this Request for Proposals (RFP) Mason County (County) is seeking the services of a well-qualified company (Contractor or Proposer) to provide janitorial services for County facilities. Closes November 6, 2019
- 08/29/2019 - New - 2019 North Mason and Shelton Community Substance Abuse Prevention Survey - The survey will be valuable with collecting local data for planning. It helps confirm or refute Community and Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition assumptions. Please complete the short survey.
- Shelton Online Survey English
- Shelton Online Survey Spanish
- North Mason 2019 Online Survey English
- North Mason 2019 Online Survey Spanish
This is the first year of the survey for North Mason and the sixth year for Shelton that is designed by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery to take a look at community social norms.
- What do Shelton adults believe about youth substance use?
- What are Shelton adult perceptions of the community’s norms? Collect baseline data for environmental strategies that target adult attitudes.
- Social marketing
- Law enforcement – effectiveness, awareness, public support
- 08/20/2019 - New - Request for Proposals - Services that Support Tourism in Mason County