The Mason County LEOFF Board was established pursuant to the authority of RCW 41.26 and its powers, duties and responsibilities are established by state law. This board has jurisdiction over the law enforcement and fire agencies in Mason County and City of Shelton.
Meetings are typically held the first Tuesday of the month at 8 a.m. in the Commission Chambers, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton.
- One elected law enforcement officer from agencies under the board's jurisdiction.
- One elected fire fighter from agencies under the board's jurisdiction.
- One member from the County legislative body; said member to be selected by the County legislative body.
- One member from the City of Shelton's legislative body, said member to be selected by the City legislative body.
- One member-at-large appointed by the board.
- Nick Patterson (Law Enforcement)
- Mike Longan (Fire Fighter)
- Commissioner Randy Neatherlin (County)
- Commissioner Kathy McDowell (City)
- Syliva Florez-Milsom (Member-at-large)
Phone (360) 427-9670 ext. 747
Fax (360) 427-8437