Welcome to the Mason County Auditor's Office
Auditor’s Office Is Open for In Person Services
The Auditor’s Office located at 411 N 5th St Building 1, Shelton is to the public for in person business transactions during regular business hours 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
The Auditor’s Office strongly encourages continued use of our mail, online or phone contact options. Please use in person visits only for those transactions that cannot be handled alternatively.
Our office lobby is shared with the Assessor and Treasurer offices and is not conducive to social distancing. In order to meet social distancing regulations, customers will be limited. Customers are required to wear a face mask for all in person services.
Contact us by phone:
- (360) 427-9670 Ext: 470 Elections Department
- (360) 427-9670 Ext: 223 Financial Services (Payroll)
- (360) 427-9670 Ext: 474 Financial Services (Accounts Payable)
- (360) 427-9670 Ext: 467 Recording Department
- (360) 427-9670 Ext: 466 Vehicle/Vessel Licensing Department
- 411 N 5th St Shelton WA 98584
- PO BOX 400 Shelton WA 98584
The Auditor’s Office provides services for the following:
- Vehicle / Vessel Licensing
- Marriage Licenses
- Financial Services
- Public Records Requests
Auditor’s Office Mission:
We are committed to excellence in the delivery of public services and we believe our primary responsi-bility is to the citizens of Mason County. Our goal is to treat our customers with trust and respect while per-forming our duties in a fair and professional manner.