Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Pursuant to Proclamation by the Governor 20-28.7, in-person attendance to Commission meetings is temporarily restricted.
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at http://masonwebtv.com/ and we will accept public comment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- Week of August 10th, 2020 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- No Regular Meetings Scheduled
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 07/14/2020 - News Release - Mason County Burn Restrictions - EFFECTIVE 00:01 AM — Thursday— July 16, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE The Mason County Community Development Director, as acting Fire Marshal , and in partnership with the Mason County Fire Chiefs ' Association , has determined that current weather conditions within Mason County have created substantial fire dangers and that there is a need to enact restriction on outdoor burning to all lands regulated by Mason County . This burn restriction applies to OUTDOOR BURNING , including land clearing and yard debris . This restriction allows recreational fires in conforming fire pits . The use of charcoal briquettes, gas and propane barbeques will continue to be allowed under the restrictions .
- 06/30/2020 - New - Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one watershed representative to serve on the Mason County Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee.
- 06/25/2020 - New - Various Advisory Board Positions are available visit Advisory Committees - Current Openings for more information
- 06/19/2020 - New - Effective June 22nd, 2020 - Mason County will be at Phase 3 of the safe start plan.
- 04/04/2020 - New - Special COVID-19 Economic Response & Recovery Updates
- 03/19/2020 - New - Mason County Community Services (public Health) is not accepting water samples at this time due to Thurston Co. lab canceling courier services through April 3rd. Public water systems performing routine sampling can contact Thurston Co. lab directly at 360-867-2631 to coordinate delivery and analysis.
- 03/17/2020 - News Release - Modification of Mason County Services to Limit Citizen Exposure and Implement Social Distancing
- 03/17/2020 - New - To limit the spread of COVID-19 within our community we are asking the public to limit attendance at gatherings including Commission meetings. Our Commission meetings are live streamed at Masonwebtv.com and we will accept public comment via email - email@example.com; or mail to Commissioners' Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext.419. We intend to limit our meetings to discuss and/or take action on only essential County business.