Welcome to the Office of the Treasurer
2021 Property Taxes Due April 30th
There is currently no due date extension for 2021 property taxes due April 30, 2021.
There are several bills in the current legislative session that may impact property tax payments, but these bills have not yet been passed into law. I will update as I know more.
For property owners and business owners that continue to experience financial hardships relating to the COVID-19 pandemic – the Treasurer’s Office can offer a monthly payment plan option for current year taxes.
For more information on payment plans, please contact the Treasurer’s Office directly at 360-427-9670, Ext. 475
Contact us by phone:
- (360) 427-9670 Ext: 475
- 411 N 5th St, Shelton, WA 98584
- PO BOX 429, Shelton, WA 98584
Tax information is available on our Taxsifter website or by calling the Mason County Treasurer's Office at 360-427-9670, Ext. 475. For Mortgage Companies, information is available through GovTech Services at www.govtechtaxpro.com
Mason County Treasurer
PO Box 429
Shelton, WA 98584-0429
Elisabeth (Lisa) Frazier, Mason County Treasurer
The County Treasurer holds a key position of public trust in the financial affairs of local government.
- The billing and collection of real and personal property taxes (including foreclosure and distraint proceedings against delinquent accounts for sale at public auctions), special assessments, gambling taxes, and other miscellaneous revenue.
- Receipting and accounting for all funds and deposits of revenue for the state, county and junior taxing districts.
- Depositing and investing of all funds for the county and junior taxing districts. Managing the cash flow of the county and junior taxing districts.
- Coordinating banking services for the county and junior taxing districts.
- Collecting excise tax on the sale or transfer of real property and mobile homes.
- Administering short and long term debt financing.
To efficiently and effectively collect, report and manage all monies and debt for the County and all other junior and special purpose districts. To provide responsive, courteous and knowledgeable service to all our customers.
We Believe in:
- Providing personal attention and service
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Listening to our customers
- Helping to educate our customers
- Having a sense of humor
- Being involved in our communities
- Challenging and rewarding ourselves and others
Take Pride in……
- Acknowledging and greeting others with a smile
- Providing individual attention
- Valuing others and their time
- Treating others with courtesy and respect
- Expressing appreciation of others and saying “thank you”
- Creating a positive experience
- Informing and advising accurately
- Taking responsibility, initiative and ownership
- Building trust, enhancing or establishing valuable resources and relationships
- Learning daily; sharing and providing alternatives and solutions
- Being professional in appearance, demeanor and representative of the office
- Having fun!