Mason County COVID-19 Vaccination Information
4/14/21 – Registration for the mass vaccination clinic on Thursday, April 15th is closed. See below for other locations to schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine in Mason County.
If you received your first dose at the mass vaccination clinic at the Port of Shelton on April 8th, your second dose is scheduled for Thursday, May 6th. You will receive an e-mail or phone call to register and complete the consent form again for your second dose.
Effective April 15, all Washingtonians over the age of 16 will be eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. Note, each vaccine type has age and access limitations.
For vaccine specifications, please observe their information and factsheets page available by clicking below.
- Pfizer (ages 16 and up)
- Moderna (ages 18 and up)
- Johnson and Johnson’s Janssen (ages 18 and up)
- AstraZeneca (still pending federal and state EUA)
Mason County Public Health Mass Vaccination Clinics
Drive-thru mass vaccination clinics will be scheduled weekly as vaccine is allotted. Check this website or call the Mason County COVID-19 Vaccine Information Recorded Message at 360-427-9670 Ext. 599 for regularly updated information. If no registration information is below, we are awaiting vaccine allotment.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- When you register, you will complete the vaccine consent form. After you receive your first dose, you will get a follow-up e-mail or phone call to register and complete the consent form again for your second dose. The second dose will be exactly 4 weeks after your first dose at the same location and time.
- After you register, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail that indicates the time of your appointment is “Walk In.” This is a drive-thru clinic at 1:00 – 3:00 PM. You will receive a second e-mail before the clinic that contains additional details, including a map to the Port of Shelton.
- Please DO NOT call or go to the Port of Shelton with questions about the mass vaccination clinic. Please call the Mason County Public Health Vaccine Question Line at 360-427-9670 Ext. 588.
- The registration link works best if you are using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox as your web browser.
- You only need to complete the questions marked by a red * (asterisk).
- Your insurance will not be billed for any part of the vaccination.
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics provides exceptional patient-centered healthcare, as well as emergency services.
Peninsula Community Health Services
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information - CHI Franciscan
As national and regional pharmacy chains begin to receive regular supply of their COVID-19 Vaccine and when you become eligible, you may make an appointment directly at their website.
For information on vaccine phase allocation, please visit DOH’s website
Additional vaccine approval and safety informational is available from the CDC’s website
Learn about COVID-19 vaccination, including program planning, communciation and educational matierials, and information about individual, approved vaccines.