Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Pursuant to Proclamation by the Governor 20-28.15, in-person attendance to Commission meetings is temporarily restricted.
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at http://masonwebtv.com/ and we will accept public comment via email – email@example.com; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- July - September Commission Meeting Schedule
- Board of Mason County Commissioners Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Board of County Commissioners Public Comments/Testimony Via Zoom
- Week of July 26th, 2021 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of July 26th, 2021 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- No Regular Meetings Scheduled
- July 27th, 2021 - Board of Health Agenda
- July 27th, 2021 - Board of Health Packet - Zoom Meeting Link
Join the Board of County Commissioners Briefing Zoom Meeting
Please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
- 06/23/2021 - News Release - Temporary Road Closure on Trails Road and Shelton Matlock Road - Mason County Public Works is advising motorists of a scheduled temporary road closure on portions of Trails Road and Shelton Matlock Road
- 07/20/2021 - News Release - Veterans Advisory Board Vacancy - Mason County is seeking applicants who are veterans and a resident of Mason County to fill one vacancy on the Mason County Veterans Advisory Board for a member-at-large position. The position is for a 2-year term.
- 07/20/2021 - News Release - VSP Watershed Work GroupMason County is seeking applications for the Voluntary Stewardship Program (VSP) Watershed Work Group. Established under the Growth Management Act, VSP is a non-regulatory, voluntary approach to protecting critical areas where agricultural activities are occurring. This program is implemented through a Work Plan approved by the Washington State Conservation Commission.
- 07/01/2021 - News Release- TEMPORARY COUNTY-WIDE OUTDOOR BURN RESTRICTIONS EFFECTIVE 00:01 AM , July 3 – UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- 07/01/2021 - New - As of July 1st, 2021, the UNCERTIFIED 2022 assessed values are available online at our website and are subject to change. You will receive a corrected Notice of Value if your value is corrected due to new construction, destroyed property, manifest error, segregation or sales review. These are based upon property values as of January 1, 2021 and will be used when calculating property tax obligations payable in 2022.
The Assessor is required by state law to appraise property at 100% of market value. Please call or come in with questions or concerns.
- 06/23/2021 - News Release - Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Membership Openings Mason County is seeking individuals to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAC).
- 06/15/2021 - News Release - Annual Notice of Value - The annual Assessor's Notice of Value will be mailed to Mason County taxpayers on June 15, 2021. In accordance with RCW 84.40.045 &WAC 458-12-360, the Assessor is required to notify taxpayers of any change in the true and fair value of their property.
- 06/10/2021 - 2021 Tax Title Sale - 2021 Notice of Sale - 2021 Terms of Sale
- 05/25/2021 - Notice of Hearing - SAID HEARING will be to present updates to County Code, Chapter 12.08, Highway Approaches.
DRAFT - Chapter 12.08 Highway Approaches
- 05/25/2021 - News Release - Mason County Historic Preservation Commission - The Mason County Commissioners are seeking an applicant to fill three open and soon to be opening positions on the Mason County Historic Preservation Commission.
- 05/14/2021 - News Release - Forest Service to Implement Alcohol Ban along Lake Cushman Corridor (FS-24) - With support from the National Park Service, Mason County, Tacoma Power, Washington State Patrol, the Skokomish Tribe, and other local partners the Olympic National Forest will be implementing a revised forest order that adds an alcohol ban to the existing prohibitions on camping, fires, and overnight parking along the Lake Cushman Corridor (FS-24). The ban takes place May 21, 2021 and will be in place for the next two years and can be evaluated for possible extension after that time.
- 05/07/2021 - New - In accordance with RCW 84.36.385, and WAC 458-16A-150, a reduction in taxes per the Senior Citizen/People with Disabilities program may not continue unless the recipient submits a renewal application upon the Assessor’s request.
Renewal applications for Areas 1 and 4 were mailed out May 7, 2021. Completed renewal applications must be returned by July 1, 2021.
We understand that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, acquiring and returning the appropriate documentation may be challenging. Renewal applications can be submitted by email, mail, fax, drive-thru drop box or in person. For questions, please call 360-427-9670 ext. 567 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 03/22/2021 - News Release - 2021 Property Tax Due Date Extension For Real Property Primarily Used for Business Purposes ESHB 1332
- 03/22/2021 - New - Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one “watershed” representative to serve on the Mason County Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee.
- 03/15/2021 - New - WRIA 14 Watershed Restoration and Enhancement
- 03/02/2021 - New - Mason County Board of Health - The Mason County Commissioners are seeking applicants to fill open positions on the Mason County Board of Health.
- 02/22/2021 - New - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking applications for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.There are two open seats represented as Commissioner District 3 and an at-large position,for which applications will be considered from all three Mason County Commissioner Districts.
- 02/17/2021 - News Release - County Road Herbicide Program Notice - Mason County Department of Public Works will begin the spring application of herbicides for vegetation control along county roads on or after Monday, March 1, 2021, weather permitting.
- 01/13/2021 - New - Noxious Weed Control Board Member Positions Available! - Learn more and apply now!
- 01/05/2021 - New - Various Advisory Board Positions are available visit Advisory Committees - Current Openings for more information
- 11/06/2020 - New - Mason County is developing a Planned Action EIS for the Belfair UGA. Visit the Belfair EIS page to find out more.
- 04/04/2020 - New - Special COVID-19 Economic Response & Recovery Updates
- Campus Map
- Codes and Regulations
- Community Links
- Contacts / Directory
- Emergency Alerts
- Email Us
- Forms / Brochures