Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of May 27th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of May 27th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- May 28th, 2019 - Regular Meeting
- May 28th, 2019 - Regular Meeting Packet
- May 28th, 2019 - Board of Health Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
05/21/2019 - New - Mason County Road Imaging Project - May 15th - July 1st, 2019
Mason County Public Works Department will be working with Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) out of Arizona to gather pavement surface information, as well as road imaging and clear zone information that will aid Mason County in securing future grant funding.
IMS will complete a detailed inventory and condition rating of all Paved and Gravel roads and select right of way assets owned by Mason County. The data is collected and loaded into an asset management program specifically designed to assist the County to develop long-term rehabilitation plans and budgets. The field surveys will be completed by collecting inventory and gravel performance data a specialized pick-up. This vehicle and technicians will measures gravel roughness, aggregate content, surface compaction, cross slope, dust and drainage. It will also be used to collect digital video and Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) information for cataloging location. The vehicle has multiple inside mounted HD cameras and GPS receivers. Operated by two field technicians, the vehicle travels at posted speed limits and will survey each roadway once.
Please contact Mason County Public Works if you have any questions about the project – (360) 427-9670, Ext. 450
- 05/16/2019 - New - We would like to invite you to a Mental Health Court Graduation on Thursday May 28, 2019 at 1:00 pm. If you have need for special consideration please contact Renee Cullop at 360-427-9670 ext 296
- 05/15/2019 - New - Pedestrian & Traffic Safety Meeting - The Port of Hoodsport is Hosting a Workshop to address ‘Pedestrian & Traffic Safety’ concerns and solutions affecting the downtown Hoodsport area. Pedestrian Safety concerns have been a topic of priority of the Port of Hoodsport’s Commission since its first meeting in 2012 with WSDOT, WA State Patrol, Mason County and the Public.
- 05/14/2019 - New - Please join us Wednesday, May 29th from 4-6pm at the Shelton Civic Center to celebrate the retirement of Mason County's Health Officer, Dr. Diana Yu
- 05/09/2019 - New - The 2020 Census is coming. For more information visit the 2020 Census website
- 01/30/2019 - New - Measles Update Please call Public Health at 360-427-9670 Ext. 274 if you have questions or concerns
- 01/22/2019 - New - The Board of County Commissioners have postponed the review of the Public Benefit Rating System for six (6) months (July 2019) to allow the Assessor's Office to reevaluate those parcels in the Open Space program.
- 12/12/2018 - New - Budget Advisory Committee Report - December 2018
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.