Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Pursuant to Proclamation by the Governor 20-28.15, in-person attendance to Commission meetings is temporarily restricted.
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at http://masonwebtv.com/ and we will accept public comment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- April - June 2021 Commission Meeting Schedule
- Board of Mason County Commissioners Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Board of County Commissioners Public Comments/Testimony Via Zoom
- Week of May 10th, 2021 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of May 10th, 2021 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- May 11th, 2021 - Regular Meeting Agenda
- May 11th, 2021 - Regular Meeting Packet
Join the Board of County Commissioners Briefing Zoom Meeting
Please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
Join the Board of County Commissioners Regular Zoom Meeting
Please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
- KMB Jail Needs Study Schedule
- May 11, 2021 - 3:00PM - Zoom Meeting
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 05/07/2021 - New - In accordance with RCW 84.36.385, and WAC 458-16A-150, a reduction in taxes per the Senior Citizen/People with Disabilities program may not continue unless the recipient submits a renewal application upon the Assessor’s request.
Renewal applications for Areas 1 and 4 were mailed out May 7, 2020. Completed renewal applications must be returned by July 1, 2021.
We understand that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, acquiring and returning the appropriate documentation may be challenging. Renewal applications can be submitted by email, mail, fax, drive-thru drop box or in person. For questions, please call 360-427-9670 ext. 567 or email at email@example.com.
- 03/22/2021 - News Release - 2021 Property Tax Due Date Extension For Real Property Primarily Used for Business Purposes ESHB 1332
- 04/29/2021 - New - Belfair Urban Growth Area's DRAFT Planned Action Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is available for review. Comments due by 5:00 p.m. June 1, 2021.
- 04/28/2021 - News Release - Temporary Weekend Closure of MCRA Park for Field Weed Treatment - Mason County will be temporarily closing the MCRA Park, located at 2100 E. Johns Prairie Road, Shelton the weekend of Saturday, May 1 through Sunday, May 2, 2021, in order to provide a weed treatment system on the 7-ball diamond's outfields and interior park grounds. Due to there being chemical work being performed in MCRA Park, we are asking that your refrain from using the park during this project.
- 03/22/2021 - New - Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one “watershed” representative to serve on the Mason County Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee.
- 03/15/2021 - New - WRIA 14 Watershed Restoration and Enhancement
- 03/02/2021 - New - Mason County Board of Health - The Mason County Commissioners are seeking applicants to fill open positions on the Mason County Board of Health.
- 02/22/2021 - New - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking applications for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.There are two open seats represented as Commissioner District 3 and an at-large position,for which applications will be considered from all three Mason County Commissioner Districts.
- 02/22/2021 - New - Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one watershed representative to serve on the Mason County Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee.
- 02/17/2021 - News Release - County Road Herbicide Program Notice - Mason County Department of Public Works will begin the spring application of herbicides for vegetation control along county roads on or after Monday, March 1, 2021, weather permitting.
- 02/17/2021 - News Release - Mason County Board of Equalization Membership - The Board of Mason County Commissioners is seeking applicants to fill an alternate position on the Mason County Board of Equalization. The three-year term ends on May 31. 2022. Applicants must reside in Mason County.
- 02/17/2021 - News Release - Housing And Behavioral Health Advisory Board Upates - On January 27, 2021, the Housing and Behavioral Health Advisory Board met to finalize their annual report to the Board of County Commissioners for funding priorities in 2021. The Housing and Behavioral Health Advisory Board began in August of 2018, with the purpose of strategically aligning housing, homelessness, mental health, and chemical dependency grant awards to improve the health of Mason County residents.
- 01/13/2021 - New - Noxious Weed Control Board Member Positions Available! - Learn more and apply now!
- 01/05/2021 - New - Various Advisory Board Positions are available visit Advisory Committees - Current Openings for more information
- 11/06/2020 - New - Mason County is developing a Planned Action EIS for the Belfair UGA. Visit the Belfair EIS page to find out more.
- 04/04/2020 - New - Special COVID-19 Economic Response & Recovery Updates
- 03/17/2020 - News Release - Modification of Mason County Services to Limit Citizen Exposure and Implement Social Distancing
- Campus Map
- Codes and Regulations
- Community Links
- Contacts / Directory
- Emergency Alerts
- Email Us
- Forms / Brochures