Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Pursuant to Proclamation by the Governor 20-28.11, in-person attendance to Commission meetings is temporarily restricted.
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at http://masonwebtv.com/ and we will accept public comment via email – email@example.com; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- October - December 2020 Commission Meeting Schedule
- Board of Mason County Commissioners Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Board of County Commissioners Public Comments/Testimony Via Zoom
- Join the Board of County Commissioners Zoom Meeting
This link is always visible, please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
- Week of October 19th, 2020 - Briefing Meeting Agenda - Zoom Meeting Link
- Week of October 19th, 2020 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- October 20th, 2020 - Regular Meeting Agenda
- October 20th, 2020 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 10/07/2020 - News - Ballots are being mailed October 13th
- 10/05/2020 - News Release - Mason County Recognizes 21 Employees for Years of Service - Mason County proudly recognizes 21 County employees for celebrating work anniversaries of 10 years and more of service to Mason County
- 10/05/2020 - News Release - Housing Authority of Mason County Board of Commissioners Openin - Mason County is seeking applicants to fill positions on the Housing Authority of Mason County Board of Commissioners.
- 10/20/2020 - News Release - Mason County Noxious Weed Control Board - The Mason County Board of Commissioners is seeking applicants to fill two positions on the Mason County Noxious Weed Control Board.
- 10/05/2020 - News Release - 2nd Half Property Taxes Due - November 2nd, 2020 - Mason County Treasurer, Lisa Frazier, would like to let taxpayers know that there is no COVID 19 second half property tax due date extension. Second half property tax payments for the year 2020 are due on or before, Monday, November 2nd, 2020. (October 31st falls on a Saturday)
- 09/21/2020 - News Release - Mason County Burning Restrictions Lifted - EFFECTIVE 8:oo AM - Thursday October 1st, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE The Mason County Community Development Director, as acting Fire Marshal, and in partnership with the Mason County Fire Chiefs' Association, has determined that recent rainfall and current weather conditions within Mason County have moderated and. have reduced fire dangers. Mason County is lifting the burn restrictions placed on land clearing burns and residential burning effective Thursday October 1 st at 0800.
- 09/22/2020 - New - The annual Assessor’s Notice of Value will be mailed to Mason County taxpayers on September 23, 2020. In accordance with RCW 84.40.045 & WAC 458-12-360, the Assessor is required to notify taxpayers of any change in the true and fair value of their property. For more information, please visit the Assessor's home page
- 08/27/2020 - News Release - Temporary Closures of MCRA Park for Irrigation System Replacement - Mason County will be temporarily closing the MCRA Park, located at 2100 E. Johns Prairie Road, Shelton starting August 25, 2020 until January 01, 2021 in order to replace the in-ground irrigation system on the 7ball diamond's outfields and re-seed the fields. Due to there being open trenches, large equipment and electrical work being performed in MCRA Park, we are asking that your refrain from using the park during this project.
- 08/27/2020 - New - Updates to County Code Chapter 10.34 Unmuffled Compression Brakes
- 08/27/2020 - New - Updates to County Code Chapter 12.20 Vacation of Roads
- 06/30/2020 - New - Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one watershed representative to serve on the Mason County Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee.
- 06/25/2020 - New - Various Advisory Board Positions are available visit Advisory Committees - Current Openings for more information
- 06/19/2020 - New - Effective June 22nd, 2020 - Mason County will be at Phase 3 of the safe start plan.
- 04/04/2020 - New - Special COVID-19 Economic Response & Recovery Updates
- 03/19/2020 - New - Mason County Community Services (public Health) is not accepting water samples at this time due to Thurston Co. lab canceling courier services through April 3rd. Public water systems performing routine sampling can contact Thurston Co. lab directly at 360-867-2631 to coordinate delivery and analysis.
- 03/17/2020 - News Release - Modification of Mason County Services to Limit Citizen Exposure and Implement Social Distancing