Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of March 25th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of March 25th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- March 26th, 2019 - Regular Meeting
- March 26th, 2019 - Regular Meeting Packet
- March 26th, 2019 - Board of Health Agenda
- March 26th, 2019 - Board of Health Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 03/12/2019 - New - A Voluntary Stewardship Program helps local farmers voluntarily conserve our County's natural resources through good stewardship practices on the land. Mason County adopted an ordinance in 2012 electing to participate in the program. Now that a Work Plan has been approved, there will be a public meeting on April 15th, 2019 at 6pm in the Commissioners Chambers to discuss adding language to Mason County Code Title 8, Chapter 8.52 to promote Mason County's involvement as a participating county of the VSP.
- 01/30/2019 - New - Measles Update Please call Public Health at 360-427-9670 Ext. 274 if you have questions or concerns
- 01/23/2019 - New - Request for qualifications Architectural Professional Services - Mason County Facilities Department is requesting Qualifications (RFQ) from qualified individuals and or firms for the design and construction management of various county building including all l engineering and permitting requirements, but specifically a Building Remodel for District Court, Coroner, Alternative Courts and other ancillary offices. February 20 pre-submittal conference will be held at Bld 10, 414 W Franklin Street, Shelton at 2 p.m.
- 01/22/2019 - New - The Board of County Commissioners have postponed the review of the Public Benefit Rating System for six (6) months (July 2019) to allow the Assessor's Office to reevaluate those parcels in the Open Space program.
- 12/12/2018 - New - Budget Advisory Committee Report - December 2018
- 11/28/2018 - New - Request for qualifications for a Regional Criminal Justice Facility
- 09/05/2018 - New - 2018 Shelton Community Substance Abuse Prevention Survey -
Please take a few minutes to complete it and forward to friends, family, colleagues and your list serve. The survey has been valuable with collecting local data for planning. It helps confirm or refute Community and Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition assumptions. Please complete the short survey:
2018 ONLINE SURVEY ENGLISH
2018 ONLINE SURVEY SPANISH
This is the 6th year of the survey that is designed by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery to take a look at community social norms.
- What do Shelton adults believe about youth substance use?
- What are Shelton adult perceptions of the community’s norms? Collect baseline data for environmental strategies that target adult attitudes.
- Social marketing
- Law enforcement – effectiveness, awareness, public support
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.
- 05/2/2018 - News Release - Advertising for Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Member - Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAG).