Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of November 19th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of November 19th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- November 20th, 2018 - Regular Meeting
- November 20th, 2018 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 11/08/2018 - New - The Mason County Therapeutic Courts would like to invite you to a Drug Court graduation on Tuesday November 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm. If you have need for special consideration please contact Renee Cullop at 360-427-9670 ext. 296
- 10/29/2018 - New - Updated Public Benefit Rating System (PBRS) document. The Board of County Commissioners were briefed on the PBRS as recommended for approval by the Planning Advisory Commission (PAC) and have remanded the PBRS back to the PAC for further consideration. This current DRAFT reflects revisions and questions made by the Board. The PAC is expected to revisit the PBRS at their regularly scheduled meeting in November. Frequently Asked Questions
- 09/13/2018 - New - Tax Title Auction Information
- 09/05/2018 - New - 2018 Shelton Community Substance Abuse Prevention Survey -
Please take a few minutes to complete it and forward to friends, family, colleagues and your list serve. The survey has been valuable with collecting local data for planning. It helps confirm or refute Community and Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition assumptions. Please complete the short survey:
2018 ONLINE SURVEY ENGLISH
2018 ONLINE SURVEY SPANISH
This is the 6th year of the survey that is designed by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery to take a look at community social norms.
- What do Shelton adults believe about youth substance use?
- What are Shelton adult perceptions of the community’s norms? Collect baseline data for environmental strategies that target adult attitudes.
- Social marketing
- Law enforcement – effectiveness, awareness, public support
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.
- 07/10/2018 - New - Citizens Needed - Housing & Behavioral Health Advisory Board
- 05/2/2018 - News Release - Advertising for Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Member - Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAG).