Mason County Washington - Government Information
Mason Couty Home Mason County Employment Mason County Forms and Brochures Mason County Phone  Numbers and Addresses Mason County Campus Map
Mason County Code & Regulations Mason County Community Links Mason County Tourism Mason County Site Search Mason County Advisory Boards Ask questions
Office Hours
8:00 - 5:00 M-F

Probation Home

Phone Numbers and Addresses

Offender Proceedings

Juvenile Home

Aggression Replacement Training (ART)


Reduction in Underage Drinking (RUAD)

Community Service

Offender Supervision

Destruction and Sealing of Juvenile Offender Records
Non-Offender Proceedings


At-Risk Youth / CHINS



Juvenile Probation Overview

The Juvenile Division of Probation Services focuses on:

  • Prevention and early intervention programs,
  • Improved community safety through offender supervision,
  • Providing avenues for community education and involvement, and
  • Representing children’s best interest in dependency matters.

The Juvenile Court is a division of Superior Court and has exclusive original jurisdiction over most juvenile proceedings. The Court is responsible for all BECCA Bill (Truancy, At-Risk Youth, Children in Need of Services) matters, Child Abuse and Neglect (Dependency cases), Diversions, and most Offender cases. Juvenile Court is funded from the county's current expense budget and grants received from the State of Washington. If you are interested in learning more about Juvenile Court, you may contact James W. Madsen at (360) 427-9670 ext 332.