Public Health Home What is Public Health? Board of Health Contact Information
Health Information Office of the Director Environmental Health Community and Family Health
Public Health Home
Water Recreation and Pools

Water Recreation and Pools


Mason County Public Health
415 N 6th St
Shelton, WA 98584

Shelton: (360) 427-9670 ext 400
Belfair: (360) 275-4467 ext 400
Elma: (360) 482-5269 ext 400

Always Working for a Safer and Healthier Mason County
Environmental Health Home Public Health Home Mason County Home Search Our Site