The Nurse Family Partnership (NFP) program is a program for women who are having their first baby. If you enroll, a registered nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old. The NFP nurse will help you:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Learn more effective and positive parenting skills
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby.
- Make sure your home is a safe place for your baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in Mason County.
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for your family’s future and find ways to help you reach them.
NFP is FREE to all eligible women. Call (360) 427-9670 ext. 588 or 407, Belfair: 360-275-4467 ext. 588 or 407, Elma (360) 482-2569 ext. 588 or 407 for more information or visit: www.nursefamilypartnership.org