Mason County Public Health
For the most current information and how you can get involved please visit LiveStories
What's New in Public Health?
- Measles Information
- Measles Update
- Educators worry students don’t know vaping health risks
- Proper Syringe Pick Up and disposal
- Access mold information on the Washington State Department of Health indoor air quality phone line at 360.236.3090
- A closer look at the opiate epidemic in Mason County
- Home generated hypodermic needles and syringes may be disposed of in regular household garbage provided that they are contained in firm plastic container like a two (2) liter plastic pop bottle that is sealed with duct tape. Do not over fill. The container must be labeled “SHARPS, DO NOT RECYCLE”
Mason County Shellfish Advisories
- Before harvesting or consuming local, recreationally-harvested shellfish, always check the status of shellfish harvesting first. Learn more about shellfish safety and advisories.
Mason County Public Health and Human Services
415 N. 6th Street, Shelton, WA 98584 | 360-427-9670 ext. 400