Our Financial Services Department furnishes financial reports, accomplishes payroll, taxes and expenditure services for all County departments, various agencies and the public. We provide financial assistance to other departments and offices with regards to compliance of financial requirements set by various state and local regulatory agencies.
Financial Services prepares the County's Annual Report, Preliminary Budget, and facilitates the State Auditor's audit each year. Our department also maintains the financial system for the County.
- 2019-2020 Meal Reimbursement Rates
- Employee Claim for Expenses- Attestation by Employee
- No Overnight Travel Meal Reimbursement
- Travel Voucher Form
- Munis User Permissions Authorization
- New Job Class Set-Up/Change Form
- Payroll History Transfer Request
- Vendor Information Form
- 2020 Payroll Calendar with Holidays
- 2020 Personnel Action Form (PAF) Calendar
- 2020 County Accounts Payable Calendar
- 2020 Junior Districts Accounts Payable Calendar