How Are Property Taxes Determined?
If you know the Assessed Value (AV) of your property and the Levy Rate for your Tax Code Area (TCA) you can estimate what your property taxes will be. For example, if the Assessed Value of your property is $150,000 and the levy rate is $11 per $1,000 of value:
AV 150 ($150,000 divided by 1,000)
x Levy Rate x $11
Estimated Taxes = $1,650
- State School Levy Property Tax Tip Sheet
- 2020 Levy Report - Information for taxpayers in Mason County pertaining to the 2020 levy rates.
- 2020 Mason County Levy Book
- 2020 District Listing by Tax Code Area
- 2019 Levy Report - Information for taxpayers in Mason County pertaining to the 2019 levy rates.
- 2019 Mason County Levy Book
- 2018 Mason County Levy Book
- 2017 Mason County Levy Book
- 2016 Mason County Levy Book