Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of June 24th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of June 24th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- June 25th, 2019 - Regular Meeting
- June 25th, 2019 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 06/06/2019 - New - Joint meeting with the City of Shelton and the Mason County Commissioners on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
- 05/30/2019 - New - Request for Proposals for 2020 Visitor Information Center Services
- 05/30/2019 - New - Public hearing on June 18 at 9:15 a.m. to consider amending Mason County Code Chapter 4.08 Animal Code
05/21/2019 - New - Mason County Road Imaging Project - May 15th - July 1st, 2019
Mason County Public Works Department will be working with Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) out of Arizona to gather pavement surface information, as well as road imaging and clear zone information that will aid Mason County in securing future grant funding.
IMS will complete a detailed inventory and condition rating of all Paved and Gravel roads and select right of way assets owned by Mason County. The data is collected and loaded into an asset management program specifically designed to assist the County to develop long-term rehabilitation plans and budgets. The field surveys will be completed by collecting inventory and gravel performance data a specialized pick-up. This vehicle and technicians will measures gravel roughness, aggregate content, surface compaction, cross slope, dust and drainage. It will also be used to collect digital video and Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) information for cataloging location. The vehicle has multiple inside mounted HD cameras and GPS receivers. Operated by two field technicians, the vehicle travels at posted speed limits and will survey each roadway once.
Please contact Mason County Public Works if you have any questions about the project – (360) 427-9670, Ext. 450
- 01/30/2019 - New - Measles Update Please call Public Health at 360-427-9670 Ext. 274 if you have questions or concerns
- 01/22/2019 - New - The Board of County Commissioners have postponed the review of the Public Benefit Rating System for six (6) months (July 2019) to allow the Assessor's Office to reevaluate those parcels in the Open Space program.
- 12/12/2018 - New - Budget Advisory Committee Report - December 2018
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.