Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of April 23rd, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of April 23rd, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- April 24th, 2018 - Regular Meeting
- April 24th, 2018 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 04/18/2018 - New Request for Proposals - Building Services - The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit competitive proposals from qualified persons and/or firms to provide building inspections and plan check services on an as need basis to Mason County (County). The County’s intent is to minimize response time and improve customer services by accompanying in house staff with consulting services on as needed basis in the areas of building inspections and building plan check. All proposals must contain the requisite information out lined in this RFP and received no later than 5:00pm on May 31st, 2018.
- 04/17/2018 - News Release - Mason County Citizens Advisory Budget Committee - In an effort to improve the financial stability of Mason County, the Mason County Board of Commissioners has adopted a resolution forming a Mason County Citizens Advisory Budget Committee. The previous deadline for accepting applications was April 5th which will be extended to April 30th.
- 04/13/2018 - New - TIP-CAP Hoodsport Community Outreach April 25th, 2018
- 04/10/2018 - New - Presentation slides from the April 9, 2018 Commissioners' Briefing on Bio Recycling's North Ranch Site:
- 04/10/2018 - New - Belfair Mobility Plan Meeting Notice - April 19th, 2018
- 03/30/2018 - New - Information on Bio Recycling Inc.'s North Ranch site on Webb Hill Road
- 03/27/2018 - New - Public Benefit Rating System - Frequently Asked Questions
- 03/26/2018 - New - Notice is hereby given that an environmental Determination of Non-Significance (DNS) has been issued for North Ranch Surface Impoundment-Bio Recycling Corporation.
- 03/26/2018 - New - Mason County’s Department of Community Services is pleased to announce the Treatment Sales Tax request for proposal (RFP) is now open. A total of $250,00 is available from the 1/10 of 1% Sales & Use Tax, commonly known as the Treatment Sales Tax for providing the operation or delivery of chemical dependency or mental health treatment programs and services.
- 03/26/2018 - New - Mason County’s Department of Community Services is pleased to announce the Housing and Homelessness request for proposal (RFP) is now open. A total of $368,875 is available from the local document recording fees to fund homeless and housing services. Priorities are emergency shelter, rapid re-housing, coordinated entry, permanent supportive housing, and ending homelessness among sub-populations such as veterans, youth, elderly, families, chronically homeless and adults. Proposals should embrace the vision of “no person left living outside”.
- 03/26/2018 - New - Pending jurisdictional adoption, Mason County’s FEMA approved Draft Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan and Jurisdictional Annexes are available for review at our Hazard Mitigation Plan Update page
- 03/26/2018 - News Release - Mason County Citizens Advisory Budget Committee - In an effort to improve the financial stability of Mason County, the Mason County Board of Commissioners has adopted a resolution forming a Mason County Citizens Advisory Budget Committee.
- 03/14/2018 - News Release - 2018 Requirements for Development Permit Applications - Mason County's Permit Assistance Center has recently updated the development permit application requirements in response to upcoming changes in the technology. These changes are designed to align industry code requirements for digital submissions.
- 1/26/2018 - New Release - 2018 tax roll has been completed - Why are my 2018 property taxes so much higher? Pursuant to RCW 84.56.020, I, Elisabeth (Lisa) Frazier, Mason County Treasurer, hereby certify that the 2018 tax roll has been completed and is ready for collection beginning, January 29th, 2018. Please note that 2018 tax statements are tentatively scheduled to be mailed out the week of February 12, 2018.