Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of December 10th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of December 10th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- December 11th, 2018 - Regular Meeting
- December 11th, 2018 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 12/06/2018 - New - Tacoma Power has notified us of a deliberate water release from Cushman Dam #2 into the North Fork Skokomish. The discharge will increase from 300 cfs to 800 cfs beginning at 6:00 p.m. tonight (Dec. 6) and begin downramping at 4:00 a.m. Saturday (Dec. 8) reaching base flow of 300 cfs at 1:00 p.m.
- 11/28/2018 - New - Request for qualifications for a Regional Criminal Justice Facility
- 10/29/2018 - New - Updated Public Benefit Rating System (PBRS) document. The Board of County Commissioners were briefed on the PBRS as recommended for approval by the Planning Advisory Commission (PAC) and have remanded the PBRS back to the PAC for further consideration. This current DRAFT reflects revisions and questions made by the Board. The PAC is expected to revisit the PBRS at their regularly scheduled meeting in November. Frequently Asked Questions
- 09/05/2018 - New - 2018 Shelton Community Substance Abuse Prevention Survey -
Please take a few minutes to complete it and forward to friends, family, colleagues and your list serve. The survey has been valuable with collecting local data for planning. It helps confirm or refute Community and Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition assumptions. Please complete the short survey:
2018 ONLINE SURVEY ENGLISH
2018 ONLINE SURVEY SPANISH
This is the 6th year of the survey that is designed by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery to take a look at community social norms.
- What do Shelton adults believe about youth substance use?
- What are Shelton adult perceptions of the community’s norms? Collect baseline data for environmental strategies that target adult attitudes.
- Social marketing
- Law enforcement – effectiveness, awareness, public support
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.
- 05/2/2018 - News Release - Advertising for Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Member - Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAG).