Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Pursuant to Proclamation by the Governor 20-28.7, in-person attendance to Commission meetings is temporarily prohibited.
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at http://masonwebtv.com/ and we will accept public comment via email – Mdrewry@co.mason.wa.us; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- No Briefings Scheduled
- July 14th, 2020 - Regular Meeting Agenda
- July 14th, 2020 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 07/08/ 2020 - New - Meeting of the Mason County Noxious Weed Control Board is cancelled.
- 06/30/2020 - New - Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one watershed representative to serve on the Mason County Onsite Sewage Advisory Committee.
- 06/25/2020 - New - Various Advisory Board Positions are available visit Advisory Committees - Current Openings for more information
- 06/19/2020 - New - Effective June 22nd, 2020 - Mason County will be at Phase 3 of the safe start plan.
- 05/27/2020 - Mason Strong! Shop Local Campaign - Support our small businesses. Shop local and bring bigger success.
- 05/21/2020 - In accordance with RCW 84.36.385, and WAC 458-16A-150, a reduction in taxes per the Senior Citizen/Disabled Persons Program may not continue unless the recipient submits a renewal application for exemption at least once every six years, or upon the Assessor’s request.
Renewal applications for Areas 3 and 6 were mailed out May 22, 2020. Completed renewal applications must be returned by July 1, 2020.
We understand that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, acquiring and returning the appropriate documentation may be challenging. Renewal applications can be submitted by either email, mail, fax, outside drop box or by appointment. For questions, please call 360-427-9670 ext. 567 or email at email@example.com.
- 04/04/2020 - New - Special COVID-19 Economic Response & Recovery Updates
- 03/19/2020 - New - Mason County Community Services (public Health) is not accepting water samples at this time due to Thurston Co. lab canceling courier services through April 3rd. Public water systems performing routine sampling can contact Thurston Co. lab directly at 360-867-2631 to coordinate delivery and analysis.
- 03/17/2020 - News Release - Modification of Mason County Services to Limit Citizen Exposure and Implement Social Distancing
- 03/17/2020 - New - To limit the spread of COVID-19 within our community we are asking the public to limit attendance at gatherings including Commission meetings. Our Commission meetings are live streamed at Masonwebtv.com and we will accept public comment via email - Mdrewry@co.mason.wa.us; or mail to Commissioners' Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext.419. We intend to limit our meetings to discuss and/or take action on only essential County business.
- 03/17/2020 - New - In response to COVID-19 the Mason County Commissioners are canceling all County Advisory Board meetings effective immediately through May 31st, 2020 at which time this request will be re-evaluated.
- 03/11/2020 - New - News Release - Mason County Courts - COVID-19 Precautions