Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of June 18th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of June 18th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- June 19th, 2018 - Regular Meeting
- June 19th, 2018 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 06/11/2018 - New - Mason County Therapeutic Courts would like to invite you to a Drug Court Graduation on Tuesday June 19, 2018 at 2:00pm. If you have need for special consideration please contact Renee Cullop at 360-427-9670 ext 296
- 05/22/2018 - News Release - Request for Proposal Homeless Housing Grant Funds - Mason County Community Services is soliciting applications from housing providers to aid in the capital purchase, renovation, and management of a clean and sober multi-plex house to benefit participants enrolled in Mason County's Therapeutic Court Programs that do not have housing or lose housing while in the program.
- 05/16/2018 - News Release - Mason County Housing and Behavioral Health Advisory Board - In a continuous effort to improve the health and quality of life of Mason County residents, the Mason County Board of Commissioners has adopted a resolution forming a Mason County Housing and Behavioral Health Advisory Board.
- 05/2/2018 - News Release - Advertising for Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Member - Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAG).
- 04/10/2018 - New - Presentation slides from the April 9, 2018 Commissioners' Briefing on Bio Recycling's North Ranch Site:
- North Ranch - Bio Recycling Presentation
- Pacific Ground Water Group Presentation
- Washington State Department of Ecology Presentation
- 03/30/2018 - New - Information on Bio Recycling Inc.'s North Ranch site on Webb Hill Road
- 03/27/2018 - New - Public Benefit Rating System - Frequently Asked Questions
- 03/26/2018 - New - Mason County’s Department of Community Services is pleased to announce the Treatment Sales Tax request for proposal (RFP) is now open. A total of $250,00 is available from the 1/10 of 1% Sales & Use Tax, commonly known as the Treatment Sales Tax for providing the operation or delivery of chemical dependency or mental health treatment programs and services.
- 03/26/2018 - New - Mason County’s Department of Community Services is pleased to announce the Housing and Homelessness request for proposal (RFP) is now open. A total of $368,875 is available from the local document recording fees to fund homeless and housing services. Priorities are emergency shelter, rapid re-housing, coordinated entry, permanent supportive housing, and ending homelessness among sub-populations such as veterans, youth, elderly, families, chronically homeless and adults. Proposals should embrace the vision of “no person left living outside”.