Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of August 20th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of August 20th, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- August 21st, 2018 - Regular Meeting
- August 21st, 2018 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 08/13/2018 - New - Health Advisory: Mason Lake Outbreak - UPDATE - The Mason County Public Health Division has completed its investigation of people experiencing gastrointestinal illness after visiting Mason Lake between August 7th and 9th. The water samples secured by Environmental Health from the Green Diamond swimming area came back within acceptable/normal levels. As of August 13, the Green Diamond swimming area at Mason Lake has been re-opened. There is no indication that any other parts of the lake need to be closed at this time.
- 08/13/2018 - New - WA Air Quality Advisory (English) - WA Air Quality Advisory (Spanish) - Washington Smoke Information - Washington's Air Monitoring Network
- 08/10/2018 - New - Mason County Burn Ban - The Mason County Community Development Director, as acting Fire Marshal,and in partnership with the Mason County Fire Chiefs'Association, has determined that current weather conditions within Mason County have created substantial fire dangers and that there is a need to enact restriction on outdoor burning to all lands regulated by Mason County. This burn ban applies to OUTDOOR BURNING, including land clearing and yard debris, and INCLUDES prohibition of recreational fires.The use of charcoal briquettes, gas and propane barbeques will continue to be allowed under the ban.
- 08/07/2018 - New - Notice of Hearing - SAID HEARING will be to take public comment on motorboat regulations on Lake Kokanee.
- 08/07/2018 - New - Calling all CERT Team Leaders - If you are a Team Leader, Assistant Team Leader, Hold a leadership role or want to become a CERT Leader then this meeting is for you!!!!!!!
- 08/07/2018 - New - Mason County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training -Mason County Division of Emergency Management (DEM) is conducting Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Advance Training classes for community volunteers.
- 08/07/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking two applicants from Commissioner District 1 (Grapeview, Harstine Island,Allyn, Belfair and Tahuya areas)for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.
- 07/10/2018 - New - Citizens Needed - Housing & Behavioral Health Advisory Board
- 06/27/2018 - New - Bat Exposure - Anyone who encounters a bat should be evaluated by a medical professional for risk of rabies.
- 05/2/2018 - News Release - Advertising for Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Member - Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAG).
- 04/10/2018 - New - Presentation slides from the April 9, 2018 Commissioners' Briefing on Bio Recycling's North Ranch Site:
- North Ranch - Bio Recycling Presentation
- Pacific Ground Water Group Presentation
- Washington State Department of Ecology Presentation
- 03/30/2018 - New - Information on Bio Recycling Inc.'s North Ranch site on Webb Hill Road
- 03/27/2018 - New - Public Benefit Rating System - Frequently Asked Questions