Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of January 22nd, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of January 22nd, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- January 23rd, 2018 - Regular Meeting Agenda
- January 23rd, 2018 - Regular Meeting Agenda Packet
- January 23rd, 2018 - Board of Health Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 1/10/2018 - News Release - Skokomish Valley River Alerts - Skokomish Valley residents are reminded to visit the County web page under "Quick Links" to sign up for emergency alerts for both National Weather Service warnings and Emergency Management specific area notifications.
- 1/9/2018 - New - An addendum has been issued for the Eells Hill Transfer Station Improvements
- 1/9/2018 - New - Notice of Hearing - Mason County 2018-2023 Parks & Trails Comprehensive Plan - NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Mason County will hold a public meeting in Mason County Building I, Commission Chambers, 411 North Fifth Street, Shelton, WA 98584 on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- 1/8/2018 - New - DRAFT 2018 Parks & Trails Comprehensive Plan
- 1/5/2018 - New - 2017 Tax Foreclosure Sale - Postponed Until Further Notice: Notice is hereby given that the Mason County Treasurer intends to conduct its 2017 Tax Foreclosure Sale as an on-line auction using a third party vendor, Bid4Assets. This change has become necessary due the result of budget cuts in the Treasurer’s office. The Treasurer’s office no longer has the staffing resources to hold the sale in person. The 2017 Tax Foreclosure Sale tentatively scheduled for February 2nd, 2018 is being postponed to a later date in February or early March to accommodate the setup up of the on-line auction process.
The new sale date, on-line bidding process, and “Terms of Sale” will made available as soon as we have it completed. We expect that this should be available in the next 10 to 15 business days.
- 1/3/2008 - New - Community Development which includes Building, Planning and Health Services public operating hours will be 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EXCEPT Fridays the public operating hours will be 8 a.m. to Noon.
- 12/28/2017 - News Release - Seasonal Influenza - Influenza illness is increasing in the Pacific Northwest. Mason County has received reports of influenza illness and an influenza related death in a 60-year-old Mason County resident with some underlying medical conditions. (12/28/2017)
- 12/21/2017 - News Release - Reduced Staffing and Service Levels -The Mason County Board of Commissioners have reduced 2018 budgets for many Mason County Departments by nearly 17% from their 2017 budgets. This has resulted in lay-offs and reduced hours for the staff of the Mason County Assessor, Auditor and Treasurer Offices and impacts services our offices provide to the public.
- 12/18/2017 - New - Notice of Adoption of the Mason County Comprehensive Plan Update
- 12/18/2017 - New - Invitation To Bid - Eells Hill Transfer Station Improvements
- 12/13/2017 - New - County Draft Mitigation Plan available for public review and comment. Provide input via our contact form or call (360) 427-7535. Comment period will be open until January 8, 2018.
- 12/12/2017 - News Release - Extending Hours of Operation at the Eells Hill Transfer Station - Mason County will be extending the hours of operation at the Eells Hill Transfer Station. Starting Monday, January 29, 2018 the Eells Hill transfer station will be open from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Monday - Saturday.
- 12/06/2017 - News Release - Hoodsport 2018 adding service and Union closed Christmas Eve - Mason County will expand the operation at Hoodsport drop box station to Sunday starting in 2018
- 12/06/2017 - News Release - 2018 Solid Waste Rate Increases - Per Mason County Resolution No. 61-13, disposal rates at all Mason County Transfer and Drop Box stations will increase by 2.9% beginning January 1, 2018.
- 12/06/2017 - News Release - Free Christmas Tree Recycling - Mason County announces free Christmas tree recycling
- 12/06/2017 - News Release - Mason County Heritage Grant Cycle - The Mason County Commissioners and the Mason County Historic Preservation Commission are pleased to announce that applications are being accepted for the Winter 2018 Mason County Heritage Grant cycle
- 11/29/2017 - New - Mason County's Comprehensive plan update is on the website
- 11/29/2017 - News Release - Mason County is alerting Skokomish Valley residents to damage sustained to a private levee on the Skokomish River in Mason County by the recent storms during the week of November 20th, 2017.
- 11/22/2017 - New:
- 11/08/2017 - News Release - Mason County Volunteer Boards - Looking for a way to give back to your community? Here is a list of volunteer advisory boards that need your help
- 10/30/2017 - New - Belfair mobility plan...We would like to hear from you!