Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of February 18th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of February 18th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- February 19th, 2019 - Regular Meeting
- February 19th, 2019 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 02/01/2019 - New - The Mason County Therapeutic Courts would like to invite you to a Drug Court graduation on Tuesday February 12, 2019 at 3:00 P.M. If you have need for special consideration please contact Renee Cullop @ 360-427-9670 ext. 296
- 01/30/2019 - New - Measles Update Please call Public Health at 360-427-9670 Ext. 274 if you have questions or concerns
- 01/23/2019 - New - Request for qualifications Architectural Professional Services - Mason County Facilities Department is requesting Qualifications (RFQ) from qualified individuals and or firms for the design and construction management of various county building including all l engineering and permitting requirements, but specifically a Building Remodel for District Court, Coroner, Alternative Courts and other ancillary offices. February 20 pre-submittal conference will be held at Bld 10, 414 W Franklin Street, Shelton at 2 p.m.
- 01/22/2019 - New - The Board of County Commissioners have postponed the review of the Public Benefit Rating System for six (6) months (July 2019) to allow the Assessor's Office to reevaluate those parcels in the Open Space program.
- 01/10/2019 - New - Mason County is requesting proposals from qualified firms (see RCW 67.28.1816) that enhance the current Visitor Information Center services to travelers planning to or in the process of visiting Mason County for recreational purposes. It is anticipated that multiple contracts will be awarded. Total amount awarded for all enhanced Visitor Information Services contracts is estimated to be $19,800 and funded with Lodging Tax dollars. This is for services commencing April 1, 2019 or sooner and ending December 31, 2019. Proposals must be received by 4:00 p.m. on January 30, 2019 to be considered.
- 12/12/2018 - New - Budget Advisory Committee Report - December 2018
- 11/28/2018 - New - Request for qualifications for a Regional Criminal Justice Facility
- 09/05/2018 - New - 2018 Shelton Community Substance Abuse Prevention Survey -
Please take a few minutes to complete it and forward to friends, family, colleagues and your list serve. The survey has been valuable with collecting local data for planning. It helps confirm or refute Community and Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition assumptions. Please complete the short survey:
2018 ONLINE SURVEY ENGLISH
2018 ONLINE SURVEY SPANISH
This is the 6th year of the survey that is designed by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery to take a look at community social norms.
- What do Shelton adults believe about youth substance use?
- What are Shelton adult perceptions of the community’s norms? Collect baseline data for environmental strategies that target adult attitudes.
- Social marketing
- Law enforcement – effectiveness, awareness, public support
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.
- 05/2/2018 - News Release - Advertising for Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Member - Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAG).