Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of April 22nd, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of April 22nd, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- April 23rd, 2019 - Regular Meeting
- April 23rd, 2019 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 04/18/2019 - News Release - 1st Half Property Taxes Due April 30th, 2019 - Mason County Treasurer, Lisa Frazier, would like to remind the taxpayers that 1st half property tax payments for the year 2019 are due, Tuesday, April 30th, 2019.
- 04/08/2019 - News Release - Mason County Board of Equalization Membership - The Board of Mason County Commissioners is seeking applicants for two positions on the Mason County Board of Equalization. One regular member and one alternate member. The term of each position will end on May 31, 2022. Applicants must reside in Mason County.
- 03/12/2019 - New - A Voluntary Stewardship Program helps local farmers voluntarily conserve our County's natural resources through good stewardship practices on the land. Mason County adopted an ordinance in 2012 electing to participate in the program. Now that a Work Plan has been approved, there will be a public meeting on April 15th, 2019 at 6pm in the Commissioners Chambers to discuss adding language to Mason County Code Title 8, Chapter 8.52 to promote Mason County's involvement as a participating county of the VSP.
- 01/30/2019 - New - Measles Update Please call Public Health at 360-427-9670 Ext. 274 if you have questions or concerns
- 01/22/2019 - New - The Board of County Commissioners have postponed the review of the Public Benefit Rating System for six (6) months (July 2019) to allow the Assessor's Office to reevaluate those parcels in the Open Space program.
- 12/12/2018 - New - Budget Advisory Committee Report - December 2018
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.