Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of January 20th, 2020 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of January 20th, 2020 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- January 21st, 2020 - Regular Meeting Agenda
- January 21st, 2020 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 12/10/2019 - News Release - 2020 Solid Waste Rate Increases - Per Mason County Resolution No. 61-13, disposal rates at all Mason County Transfer and Drop Box stations will increase by 2.8% beginning January 1, 2020.
- 12/10/2019 - News Release - 2020 United Ways Day of Caring — Free Dump Day - In partnership with Mason County Public Works and Republic Services, United Way of Mason County will be handing out vouchers for the first Mason County free dump day of 2020. Vouchers will be handed out to 300 Mason County residents, on a first-come first-serve basis to be redeemable on May 22, 2020 at the Mason County Landfill at 501 E Eells Hill Road, Shelton, WA. You can also view more information about the event on the free fump day flyer
- 12/10/2019 - News Release - 2020 Water and Sewer System Rate Increases for North Bay, Rustlewood and Beards Cove - Per Mason County resolutions#146-08, #05-09, and#06-09, all water and sewer rates and fees at the Mason County owned and operated Rustlewood, Beards Cove and North Bay Case Inlet water and sewer systems will increase by 2.4% for the 2020 calendar year. The increase corresponds to the April 2019 consumer price index (CPI-U) for the Bremerton Area for the one year period ending April 2019.
- 12/10/2019 - News Release - Mason County Heritage Grant Cycle - The Mason County Commissioners and the Mason County Historic Preservation Commission are pleased to announce that applications are being accepted for the 2020 annual Mason County Heritage Grant cycle.
- 10/29/2019 - New - Appointments will now be required for submittals for the following permit types: Single Family Residences, Manufactured Homes, Remodel/addition, Garage/carport, Deck, Revisions, Bulkheads, Change In Tenant, Shoreline, Fire Protections, Commercial (Wedsnesdays), Land Division, Short Plat, Subdivision, Parcel Combination. To request your submittal appointment, please visit the Building Department Schedule request page.