Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of October 22nd, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of October 22nd, 2018 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- October 23rd, 2018 - Regular Meeting
- October 23rd, 2018 - Regular Meeting Packet
- October 30th, 2018 - Special Workshop / Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 10/03/2018 - Real Estate Professional Services Request for Proposals
- 10/03/2018 - News Release - Mason County Historic Preservation Commission - The Mason County Commissioners are seeking applicants to fill two open positions on the Mason County Historic Preservation Commission.
- 09/13/2018 - New - Tax Title Auction Information
- 09/27/2018 - News Release - Mason County Outdoor Burning Status - Effective October 1st, 2018 - The Mason County Community Development Director, the Mason County Fire Marshal, and in partnership with the Mason County Fire Chiefs'Association and Department of Natural Resources, have determined that current weather conditions within Mason County have moderated and have reduced fire dangers. Outdoor burning will resume under the current Burn Regulations set forth by Mason County.
- 09/05/2018 - New - 2018 Shelton Community Substance Abuse Prevention Survey -
Please take a few minutes to complete it and forward to friends, family, colleagues and your list serve. The survey has been valuable with collecting local data for planning. It helps confirm or refute Community and Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition assumptions. Please complete the short survey:
2018 ONLINE SURVEY ENGLISH
2018 ONLINE SURVEY SPANISH
This is the 6th year of the survey that is designed by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery to take a look at community social norms.
- What do Shelton adults believe about youth substance use?
- What are Shelton adult perceptions of the community’s norms? Collect baseline data for environmental strategies that target adult attitudes.
- Social marketing
- Law enforcement – effectiveness, awareness, public support
- 08/29/2018 - New - Public Benefit Rating System - Draft
- 08/28/2018 - News Release - Planning Advisory Commission Vacancy - Mason County is seeking one at-large applicant from Mason County in either Commissioner District 1, 2 or 3 for the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission.
- 08/13/2018 - New - WA Air Quality Advisory (English) - WA Air Quality Advisory (Spanish) - Washington Smoke Information - Washington's Air Monitoring Network
- 08/07/2018 - New - Mason County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training -Mason County Division of Emergency Management (DEM) is conducting Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Advance Training classes for community volunteers.
- 07/17/2018 - New - On April 30, 2018, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Region 10, approved the Mason County Hazard Mitigation Plan as a multi-jurisdictional local plan as outlined in Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 Part 201. This approval provides the below jurisdictions eligibility to apply for the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act's, Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grants projects through April 29, 2023. Other eligible jurisdictions are Public Utility District No. 3, Public Utility District No. 1, City of Shelton, and Central Mason Fire and EMS.
- 07/10/2018 - New - Citizens Needed - Housing & Behavioral Health Advisory Board
- 05/2/2018 - News Release - Advertising for Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee Member - Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAG).